2019 Seacoast Yoga Mala
The 2019 Seacoast Yoga Mala is scheduled for Sunday, February 10th
Time: 9:00-12:00PM Yoga Mala
Place: Rivermill Landing, Dover NH
Beginning in 2009, the Seacoast yoga community comes together annually to raise money to support SATYA (Seacoast Area Teachers of Yoga in Action). This three-hour yoga session is a joyful fundraising event taught by area teachers which includes 108 Sun Salutes, chanting and meditation. Open to all levels of yoga students, chairs are provided upon request so all may participate. The Yoga Mala is an uplifting celebration of community spirit.
Thank you to the hundreds of yogis, present and past, and all additional donors for their effort towards SATYA’s mission to increase access to therapeutic yoga for at-risk and vulnerable populations in our Seacoast community. We envision a future where all members of our community have access to the profound therapeutic potential of yoga regardless of social, physical, and financial barriers.
SATYA offers many specialized free or donation based yoga classes per week by both funding classes and supporting teachers who work with underserved populations. SATYA’s yoga programs help promote resilience in our community by supporting youth at risk, individuals living with cancer, trauma survivors, people in recovery from substance abuse disorders, the incarcerated and more.
How to participate in 2019:
- Follow our FaceBook page for tips and updates on fundraising: Visit our Facebook page!
- Set a personal fundraising goal and join or start a fundraising team!
- Reach out to family, friends, neighbors, colleagues and fellow yogis to help us raise funds to bring the therapeutic benefits of yoga to all Seacoast residents in need!
- Celebrate with us with sweat, laughter, yoga and the power of community!
- Experience diverse teachers, allow the power of community to inspire you, and offer your efforts to helping SATYA reach more of those in need of yoga! Over 20 area yoga teachers will lead a class of 108 Sun Salutations, meditation, and joyful activism.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A BIG thank you to all of our 2018 sponsors!!
|3 Bridges Yoga||Barley House||Laney & Lu Cafe|
|Sonny's Tavern||Cannon Mountain||Loon Mountain|
|Wachusett Mountain||LunaChics||Las Olas Taqueria|
|Runner's Alley||Competition Dynamics||Boston Red Sox|
|Boston Bruins||Disney||Common Man|
|Press Hotel||Kennebunk Savings||Cabot|
|NH Fisher Cats||Pioneers Board Shop||Manchester Monarchs|
|MicroArts||Nature's Path||Portsmouth Public TV|
|Hampton Natural Foods||Dick's Sporting Goods||Mesala Jewelry|
|Wingate Salon & Spa||Foxwoods||Wendy's|
|Koan Wellness||Gina DellPasqua||My OmAbilities|