2017 Seacoast Yoga Mala
This year, the Seacoast yoga community came together to raise $39,727 for the ninth annual Yoga Mala! This three-hour yoga session is a joyful fundraising event taught by area teachers which includes 108 Sun Salutes, chanting and meditation. Open to all levels of yoga students, chairs are provided upon request so all may participate. The Yoga Mala is an uplifting celebration of community spirit.
Thank you to the 150 yogis, and all additional donors for their effort towards SATYA’s mission to increase access to therapeutic yoga for at-risk and vulnerable populations in our Seacoast community. We envision a future where all members of our community have access to the profound therapeutic potential of yoga regardless of social, physical, and financial barriers.
SATYA offers many specialized free or donation based yoga classes per week by both funding classes and supporting teachers who work with underserved populations. SATYA’s yoga programs help promote resilience in our community by supporting youth at risk, individuals living with cancer, trauma survivors, people in recovery from substance abuse disorders, the incarcerated and more.
How to participate in 2018:
- Follow our FaceBook page for notification when registration opens: Visit our Facebook page!
- Set a personal fundraising goal and join or start a fundraising team!
- Reach out to family, friends, neighbors, colleagues and fellow yogis to help us raise funds to bring the therapeutic benefits of yoga to all Seacoast residents in need!
- Celebrate with us with sweat, laughter, yoga and the power of community!
- Experience diverse teachers, allow the power of community to inspire you, and offer your efforts to helping SATYA reach more of those in need of yoga! Over 20 area yoga teachers will lead a class of 108 Sun Salutations, meditation, and joyful activism.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
A BIG thank you to all of our 2017 sponsors!!
|Laney & Lu Cafe||Rivermill Landing||Carol Rothchild Photography|
|The Juice Box||White Heron Tea||Portsmouth Public TV|
|Ali Ambrogio||Barley House||New England Printing|
|Sonny's Tavern||GoMacro||Gentle Currents Acupuncture|
|Waithaka Farms||LunaChics||Las Olas Taqueria|
|Runner's Alley||Competition Dynamics||Foss Manufacturing|
|Igor Stojanovic||Crab Shack Band||Wild Adventurous Life|
|Kenko Dojo||Kennebunk Savings||Cookies by Design|
|Country View Restaurant||Pioneers||Becky Jenkins|
|Howda Designz||Camps for Grownups||I <3 Radio|
|Hampton Natural Foods||Dick's Sporting Goods||Waterville Valley|
|Just Doo It||Adelle's Coffee House||Waithaka Farm|
|Beauty Counter by Becky Jenkins||Cider Hill Yoga|