2017 Seacoast Yoga Mala
Ninth Annual Yoga Mala REGISTRATION
February 19th, 2017
9am to Noon
Rivermill at Dover Landing
Join the Seacoast yoga community for the ninth annual Yoga Mala! This three-hour yoga session is a joyful fundraising event taught by area teachers which includes 108 Sun Salutes, chanting and meditation. Open to all levels of yoga students, chairs will be provided upon request so all may participate. This class will uplift you as a celebration of community spirit. We expect 200 yogis to participate!
Our goal of raising $50,000 supports SATYA’s mission to increase access to therapeutic yoga for at-risk and vulnerable populations in our Seacoast community. We envision a future where all members of our community have access to the profound therapeutic potential of yoga regardless of social, physical, and financial barriers.
SATYA offers many specialized free or donation based yoga classes per week by both funding classes and supporting teachers who work with underserved populations. SATYA’s yoga programs help promote resilience in our community by supporting youth at risk, individuals living with cancer, trauma survivors, people in recovery from substance abuse disorders, the incarcerated and more.
How to participate:
- Register online at www.seacoastsatya.com/yogamala
- $50 registration fee prior to February 19th
- Registration at the door is $75, if space is available.
- Set a personal fundraising goal and join or start a fundraising team!
- Reach out to family, friends, neighbors, colleagues and fellow yogis to help us raise $50,000 to bring the therapeutic benefits of yoga to all Seacoast residents in need!
- Celebrate with us with sweat, laughter, yoga and the power of community!
- Experience diverse teachers, allow the power of community to inspire you, and offer your efforts to helping SATYA reach more of those in need of yoga! Over 20 area yoga teachers will lead a class of 108 Sun Salutations, meditation, and joyful activism
A BIG thank you to all of our 2017 sponsors!!
|Laney & Lu Cafe||Rivermill Landing||Carol Rothchild Photography|
|The Juice Box||White Heron Tea||Portsmouth Public TV|
|Ali Ambrosio||Barley House||New England Printing|
|Sonny's Tavern||GoMacro||Gentle Currents Acupuncture|
|Waithaka Farms||LunaChics||Las Olas Taqueria|
|Runner's Alley||Competition Dynamics||Foss Manufacturing|
|Igor Stojanovic||Crab Shack Band||Wild Adventurous Life|