The Corporate Yogi program brings donation-based yoga classes to Seacoast businesses and provides employers an opportunity to offer benefits and team building opportunities to their employees at no additional costs. Programs can be fully funded by employee donations, subsidized by the host business, or fully funded by the host business.
Corporate Yogi Classes are:
- 45 minutes-1 hour
- Accessible to all experience and abilities
- Conveniently scheduled according to employer and employee preferences
- Donation based and tax deductible* with no extra cost to the organization
Benefits of Yoga Include (but are not limited to):
- Significant stress relief
- Improved physical and mental health
- Improved back function and mobility
- Alleviated long-term back pain
- Increased productivity
- Decreased anxiety
The negative side effects of too much stress at work comes at a great cost to both businesses and their employees. The American Institute of Stress estimated that stress costs US businesses over $300 billion annually. Yoga offers a healthy way to relieve this stress, consequently creating happier, healthier and more productive employees.