The Teen Yoga Network is a group of Seacoast Yoga studios offering free or reduced rates to teenagers in order to make yoga more accessible and affordable. The following is a list of all participating studios:
- Prasada Yoga Center (North Hampton, NH) - Teen (ages 12-17) Membership: $40/1 mo unlimited classes. Teens free with paying adult
- Symmetry Yoga (Lee, NH) - One teen (12+) free per paying adult
- Cider Hill Yoga (York, ME) - Teens offered a discounted rate of $5.00 per class
- Yoga East (Kittery, ME) - Teens 16 and under free when accompanied by and adult. $5 per class for teens attending class without a paying adult. Additional programs for teens only.
- Bikram Yoga Portsmouth (Portsmouth, NH) - Several free classes for teens on schedule with paying adult. Free classed denoted in RED
- Yoga On York (York, ME) - $5 drop-in rate for teens 13-17 years old. Additional teen programs on schedule.
- Yoga in ME (South Berwick, ME) - Teens (age 12 - 17) Autopay Membership: $35. Drop In: $6 or free with a paying adult (one free teen per adult
- Bridge Studio at Art of Awareness (South Portland, ME) Summer session Thursdays 1045a to 1145a runs through 8/24 Bridge Studio also offers free teen yoga South Portland High School during the school year.
Our hope is that through this network more teens will have the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of yoga, ultimately building resilience, self-esteem and the self-regulation skills essential to a positive adolescent experience and lifelong health and wellness. In the end, healthier teens means healthier adults and communities.