2019 Seacoast Yoga Mala
Date: Sunday, February 10th, 2019 Time: 9:00am-12:00pm Place: Rivermill Landing, Dover NH
The Yoga Mala is an uplifting celebration of community spirit. Since 2009, the Seacoast yoga community has come together annually in this joyful fundraising event. This three-hour yoga session is a taught by area teachers and includes 108 Sun Salutes, chanting, and meditation. Open to all levels of yoga students, chairs are provided upon request so all may participate.
Thank you to the thousands of yogis, present and past, and all additional donors for their efforts to support SATYA’s mission to increase access to therapeutic yoga for at-risk and vulnerable populations in our Seacoast community. We envision a future where all members of our community have access to the profound therapeutic potential of yoga regardless of social, physical, and financial barriers.
SATYA offers many specialized free or donation based yoga classes per week by both funding classes and supporting teachers who work with underserved populations. SATYA’s yoga programs help promote resilience in our community by supporting youth at risk, individuals living with cancer, trauma survivors, people in recovery from substance use disorders, the incarcerated and more.
How to participate in 2019:
- Visit our Registration and fundraising page here: REGISTRATION
- Follow our Facebook page for tips and updates on fundraising: Visit our Facebook page!
- Set a personal fundraising goal and join or start a fundraising team!
- Reach out to family, friends, neighbors, colleagues and fellow yogis to help us raise funds to bring the therapeutic benefits of yoga to all Seacoast residents in need!
- Email email@example.com for questions about in kind donations and sponsorships!
- Celebrate with us with sweat, laughter, yoga and the power of community!
- Experience diverse teachers, allow the power of community to inspire you, and offer your efforts to helping SATYA reach more of those in need of yoga! Over 20 area yoga teachers will lead a class of 108 Sun Salutations, meditation, and joyful activism.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A BIG thank you to all of our 2019 sponsors!!
|603 Brewery||Adelle's||Ali Ambrogio|
|Amato's||Barley House||Bethel Inn|
|Board and Brush||Bruins||Cabot Cheese|
|Common Man||Cometition Dynamics||Las Olas Taqueria|
|Dick's Sporting Goods||Great NH Restaurants||Hampton Natural Foods|
|Janegee||Just Doo It||Kennebunk Savings|
|Press Hotel||Kilwins||KOAN Wellness|
|Laney & Lu||Lazy Bird Cafe||Liar's bench Brewery|
|Loaded Question Brewery||Loco Coco's||Luna Chics|
|Mariners of Maine||My OMAbilities Yoga||Ohana|
|Oriental Trading||Portsmouth Health Food||Boston Red Sox|
|Runner's Alley||The Wingate Spa||Thirsty Moose|
|Wachusett Mountain||Shaheen and Gordon||Rivermill Landing Dover|
|Raya On Assignment||Seacoast Flash||New England Printing|
|White Heron Tea||The White Apron|